Monday, February 14, 2011 | By: Meety

Celebrating Love




He: WHAT?? What are you frowning at'?? 
She: Nothing
He: Oh come on now tell me what??
She: Oh!! Its supposed to be a surprise for you... so I can't really tell you what.
He: Ah ha!! lemme guess now.. you are confused .. bout what to gift me for valetines :-)
She: Not fair... you always guess whats running in my mind.. not done..
He: ha ha... baby I read your mind and I understand each and every move of yours.... and thats what bought us together.. and let me ask you a question.. do you really need a specific day to celebrate our love??? aren't we celebrating it each n everyday??? and do we really need a reason to exchange gifts?? and what makes you think you can gift me something better than what you already blessed me with?
eh??? :-| what special gifts did I give you?? they were all so ordinary ...


and he pulled her onto his arms and held her tight.. and then he slowly lifted her chin and cupped her tiny face in his hands and whispered 'You are the best gift I can ever ask for' .. and they kissed.....

Love is a wonderful feeling!!!  and being in love is a celebration in itself. So all you ladies and gentlemen who;s never been kissed by love... never lose an opportunity to be in love...for.... There’s no better way to bring happiness in your life!!


Wish you all a very Happy Valentines Day!!! 

8 Thought(s):

Shine said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too...:)

Ugri said...

Dhi, I feel you read my mind too... this the similar discussion me and deepu had in the morning.. ;-)

Luv ya!
Happy Valentine's Day! muah!

Nuri said...

very luvely post Sigma... and bingo wid Ugri :D. me and rubul also had same discussion ...


Happy V Day

Meety said...

Thank you gals and wish you the same!!
@Nur n Ugri : Well ppl who are deeply in love feels that way.. atleast that was my perspective when I wrote the post.. and glad u gals prove my theory right!!!

Pink Mango Tree said...

The other side of Prank Master Sigma!!!!

Meety said...

Yeo Shal :-)

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

been out of touch with net for awhile.. first post I'm reading since coming back.. and a damn good one.. :)
Hope it was a happy V Day for you too...

Meety said...

Thanks doc... and well V day was just like any other day :-)