Tuesday, July 5, 2011 | By: Meety

Lavender Lush

Although Lavender is not the color that comes to my mind when you ask me what my favorite color is, I must admit there is something to it that always delights me. 


I feel like an angel when I wear a lavender dress, although I know it is for others to decide ;-)




When I feel the need to be pampered and on my own, what I look out for is my collection of lavender candles :-) 


Most of my nail paints have a touch of lavender in them. 


When I think of something special for anyone special, they are sure to have a touch of lavender.... 


My favorite wind chime is the lavender one.


I know it might look like I am cheating on blue, but my dear blue you are too perfect for me to get carried away by lavender. We've been together for too long and If I were to leave you, I would've done that long time ago. I am in a beautiful relationship with lavender, a relationship which is beyond friendship and definitely not love. Although I must admit that sometimes I can't stop myself from being engulfed by the lavender lush.

9 Thought(s):

Insignia said...

You are just like me. :-)

Meety said...

Daz something nice to know... cuz I sort of like you.. form what I got to know about your through your posts :)

Ugri said...

Lovely!
-Ugri

Pink Mango Tree said...

Lavender premam!

Shine said...

pics evidunna? net or click?? :)

Meety said...

@Ugri : Thanks
@Shal : yeah yeah ;-)
@Shiny : net da.. not my clicks.. will start using them sometime soon :)

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

i've always been sort of an electric blue fan myself..

Meety said...

Well I too am a blue fan.. but not electric blue :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Your lavender wind chime is absolutely gorgeous! Did you make it yourself or purchased it somewhere? It's so beautiful that I was wondering if I can get my hands on it anywhere (I live in Australia ): )
Please let me know, thanks! Tiffany
leepytiff1(at)hotmail(dot)com